3. Side Braid
- Part your hair into three sections at one side of your head.
- Start braiding and pack up with a pretty-looking hair tie.
4. Messy Half Buns (The Most In-Vogue Hairstyle Right Now)
- Take the section of the hair near your ears and make a ponytail.
- Coil the ponytail until you’ve got a bun and do not bother keeping it neat. Messy is fun.
- Secure with bobby pins.
You can also choose french plaits and french twists to manage your curly hair while showing them off too.
Gentle hair care, limited heat styling, and every one of the above tips is all it takes to stay your tight coils or looser waves in shape. Avoid excessive shampooing and flaunt your curly hair with the hairstyles mentioned above.
Thank you for continue reading please don’t forget to share this article with your friends